Share your life-changing story in the collaborative book Gringos: American Expats Living the Mexican Dream. We help you become a bestselling author in the Mexico travel niche within 90 days.
coming soon to
why PUBLISH A BOOK?
- Earn passive income in royalties.
- Establish authority and credibility in your niche.
- Demonstrate your expertise.
- Reach a larger audience.
- Save time and money on social media marketing.
- Network and collaborate with co-authors.
- Increase social media engagement.
- Tell your brand story.
- Gain clients / sell products.
- Obtain speaking engagements and press.
- Recruit talent.
- Fundraise for your cause.
- Learn about the publishing process.
how it works
You write your chapter (or we ghostwrite it).
We handle publishing services.
You participate in the book launch.
does this describe you?
- American-born and raised.
- Permanently living in Mexico.
- Knowledgeable about topics related to Mexican expats.
- Willing to share a deep and personal story.
- Passionate about your choice to move to Mexico.
If that sounds like you, the next step is to hop on a 13-minute Zoom call and speak about your story.
how nomad publishing is UNIQUE
Unlike traditional publishers, Nomad Publishing supports you from idea to the bestselling book launch.
We know that 90% of adults dream of authoring a book, and we are here to help you overcome time, writing ability, or other barriers standing in your way.
We also guarantee bestseller status for every book that we publish.
- Private author group on Facebook
- Write Your Travel Story Workbook
- Chapter and Biography Guides
- Content editing
- Copy editing
- Beta readers
- Ghostwriter (for an additional fee)
- Book covers (eBook and print)
- Formatting (eBook, paperback, and hardcover)
- SEO-optimized description
- Category research
- Publishing (eBook, paperback, and hardcover) to Amazon
- Access to author copies at cost
- eBook publishing to all major platforms (Google Books, Barnes and Nobles, iBooks, etc.)
- Press release and distribution
- Social media banners and visuals
- Posts/mailing list templates
- 5-day bestselling book launch
- Paid book promotions
- Pay per click (PPC) Amazon ads
- Amazon Live Appearances
- Guaranteed bestselling book status
BOOK A CALL
Ready for the next step? Book a Zoom call to speak about your chapter and answer your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I join the book?
We schedule a 1-hour Zoom call to outline your chapter together according to your goals. By the end of the call, your chapter has all the necessary elements (hero, problem, characters, rising action, climax, falling action, lesson/conclusion) that engage and entertain readers.
What if I am a terrible writer / too busy to write?
We offer professional ghostwriting services for an additional fee.
How long does it take to write my chapter?
Most authors spend 1-2 hours on their first draft, and another 30 minutes to 1 hour each week during the editing phase.
Why do I have to pay to join the book?
The money paid by the contributors is used to produce a high-quality, bestselling book, including writing support, publishing services, and marketing expenses.
What happens to the royalties?
Authors receive an even split of the royalties. Nomad Publishing does not keep any royalties.
Is the publishing fee tax-deductible?
YES! If you have a business, it is considered a marketing expense.
Make sure to book a call so I can answer any specific questions you might have.
Is there a question we haven’t answered?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org